At Helena Dermatology, we are continuously striving to develop ways to serve you better. We are very excited to offer telehealth visits for a variety of skin conditions through our secure, HIPAA-compliant app, PocketPatient. This technology offers you the ability to see one of our providers from the comfort of your home. Although this technology cannot always take the place of an in-person office visit, many of our patients have found it to be an excellent tool to help make their dermatology care more accessible and convenient.
Benefits of virtual visits with our PocketPatient App (Modernizing Medicine):
- Minimize risk of exposure to Covid-19 by visiting your dermatology provider virtually.
- Receive medical advice from your provider in the comfort of your home.
- Avoid travel time, especially if you live outside of Helena.
- Avoid travel in bad weather.
- Have some prescriptions ordered and renewed with a virtual visit.
- Use your iPhone (iOS12 and above) or Android device (v.7.0 and above) to virtually “attend” your appointment.
Please call us at (406) 443-7200 to see if a virtual telehealth visit would be right for you and for your specific skin concerns.